1. Pay for the squares you would like to buy with PayPal. You don't need a PayPal account to do this.
The fee is Z$900
(US$0.03) US$0.01 for every 900 pixel block. Paypal charges a processing fee of over Z$20,000,000 (based on the current black market rate)! or US$0.35, which is added to each purchase.
2. Email email@example.com attaching your image(s) as a jpeg or gif (no animated gifs). It must be the exact number of pixels you have paid for, e.g. paid for 9 squares on the grid (US$0.01 + US$0.35 paypal processing fee), image can be either 30 x 30 pixels or 9 images of 10 x 10 pixels.
3. Your email should state
- the coordinates of the squares you would like to buy (e.g. 43,25)
- the link your image(s) will point to which must begin "http://"
- the text that will appear when people hover their mouse over your image (maximum 70 letters)
Your image should be on the board within 24 hours of your PayPal funds clearing.
Terms and Conditions
- The minimum purchase is Z$900 or US$0.01 (900 pixels), and the maximum purchase is 9000 pixels
- When you 'buy' my pixels you will not 'own' any part of the homepage or this site, but rather you are granted the right to submit an image and link which will then be published on the homepage in the respective space you have paid for
- You cannot change the image or link once you have submitted them, so you must be sure of the image & link you want on the homepage, which will be there for at least 5 years. The only exception is if you have a strong reason why you need a change to your image/link, eg. your site no longer exists, major structural change to your site, lawsuits, etc.
- If your image and link are accepted and published on the homepage, you cannot get a refund
- The site and homepage will be online for at least 5 years (starting from the day it launched), so at least until 12th February 2013, but possibly even longer (that's the aim)
- No obscene/offensive/adult images/links will be accepted, and I decide what is appropriate for my site. If you submit an image or link that is rejected, you will have the opportunity to provide an alternative, otherwise your money will be refunded and you will lose your pixels
- If your link is accepted and you later change the content of the linked site to show offensive/obscene/adult material then your link will be removed until you provide a new one, and you will not get a refund of any kind for the link downtime
- If for whatever reason in the future you want your image and link removed from the homepage, you can do that, but you will not get a refund and the space will become publically available again
- Images must be the exact size you have paid for (eg. 900 pixels = 30x30 pixels)
- Images must be in GIF or JPEG format, and a reasonable file size
- Images must NOT be animated (imagine how messy the homepage would look)
- Links must be to web pages only and begin with http://
- You must have the authority to provide the image and link for the website you submit
- Funds must be fully recieved and cleared before your pixels go live on the homepage
- There might be occasional downtime for site maintenence but I'll try and keep these to a minimum
- Once you have ordered and the funds have cleared (eg. in my PayPal or bank account), I will aim to get your pixels online within 24-48hrs (but please have patience if things kick off and loads of people order at the same time)
- On top of the pixel costs, there is a US$0.35 fee to cover paypal processing costs
|The Million Zimbabwean Dollar Homepage © 2008 Uglychart.com, LLC. All rights reserved. We are not responsible for the content of external sites. Images featured on homepage are © of their respective owners.